When you become a member, you join in the movement to ensure that all New Orleans area African Americans and other underserved minorities live their dream of achieving economic empowerment. You help provide the tools to drive economic growth for the African American workforce and business community. Together, we transform the dreams of our community into reality.
Top Reasons to Join the Urban League of Greater New Orleans
- You will be a part of a dynamic organization that is charting a new course and pursuing aggressive goals.
- You are joining an organization that is trusted in the community and has a proven track record for of advocating for African Americans.
- Your membership supports programs that make a direct and positive impact the community.
- Your membership allows you to get involved and stay informed about issues that affect African Americans. Receive newsletters and key publications that address the concerns of the community.
- Your membership gives you access to programs and services and upcoming discounts on products and events.
Each individual member will receive a ULGNO membership card, a branded lapel pin, agency updates & news and an invitation to the agency’s annual meeting.
YP Individual - $50 (individuals age 21 to 40)
Corporate memberships help to support a wide range of activities that are vital to the advancement of the mission of ULGNO. Corporate membership contributions will enable ULGNO to develop and implement a system for expanding ULGNO awareness; enhance the services available to the community at large; further development of courses and training opportunities; expand publications and promote new publicity efforts.
Corporate Membership Benefits
Each Corporate member will receive a ULGNO Corporate membership card, two branded lapel pins, agency updates & news, an invitation to the agency’s annual meeting and two gala tickets.